Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemanc100 said:
Talkshite reporting he is off to PSG.............. they love Twatter on that station, probably where they got the story
Yeh, it's all over the place that PSG are in talks with Chelsea. Damn, drat and double drat!!!!!!! :-(

Surely if we bin off Dzeko, Kolorov, Garcia and Lescott to anyone who'll have them before 11pm we can afford Mata (left wing) and put in a bid for Coloccini and Coentrao?

As far as I'm concerned that would round off a very satisfactory transfer window........... Well I can dream can't I?

i'd be quite happy for him to end up in France, as long as he didn't rock up at the swamp it was going to be a good move for us.

Dribble said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Talkshite reporting he is off to PSG.............. they love Twatter on that station, probably where they got the story
Yeh, it's all over the place that PSG are in talks with Chelsea. Damn, drat and double drat!!!!!!! :-(

Surely if we bin off Dzeko, Kolorov, Garcia and Lescott to anyone who'll have them before 11pm we can afford Mata (left wing) and put in a bid for Coloccini and Coentrao?

As far as I'm concerned that would round off a very satisfactory transfer window........... Well I can dream can't I?

Chelsea would be giving us an advantage in the title race though by selling us Mata as he is that good.

If I was a Chelsea fan I wouldn't be happy at all letting Mata go, this would be like us selling Sergio.

Joehannes said:
jared said:
deano ou812 said:
BBC now reporting psg in for mata....

How the heck are they going squeeze another attacking player in their starting lineup? This is nuts.
Think Pastore could move before the day is out. Booed off the other day.
He's absolutely shit.

lancs blue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Off to psg, absolutely crazy by mourinho.

Player + cash exchange involving Ibra? Seems that's the latest rumour in Paris.

Oh good......that'll improve our chances of he title then!! :-(

lancs blue said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Off to psg, absolutely crazy by mourinho.

Player + cash exchange involving Ibra? Seems that's the latest rumour in Paris.
This wouldn't surprise me....It looks like Ba and Lukaku are on there way out of Chelsea to arsenal and Everton respectively.....spurs apparently in for Ba now aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.