Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see us signing him would love him here, but he will really need to think things through its a world cup year, no one has a definite space in that Spain squad, he doesn't seem to be first choice at Chelsea at the minute and they are adding yet another AM before the window closes. Any chance Jose rates Garcia?!lol

Dr Jacoby said:
I'm sure they would accept a bid from us....we'd just need to offer Silva or Aguero in return.

Dr I think you need to take the medicine

Not getting on the pitch despite the game crying out for him. Mata will be angry after today.

Put in a bid, we get a left-sided winger, sell Nasri, and fund their Rooney purchase. Everyone wins.

sell Nasri and replace him with Mata will be one of the best decisions we can make it..make it happen Txiki

MihaiCity said:
sell Nasri and replace him with Mata will be one of the best decisions we can make it..make it happen Txiki
This.

ST: Aguero/Negredo/Dzeko
LW: Mata/Jovetic/Silva
AM: Silva/Mata/Aguero
RW: Navas/Milner/Mata

Looks like Mourinho doesn't fancy him, I was astonished to not see him at least come of the bench tonight.

Chelsea won't sell to a PL rival though.

sam-caddick said:
Looks like Mourinho doesn't fancy him, I was astonished to not see him at least come of the bench tonight.

Chelsea won't sell to a PL rival though.
Atletico have been linked again today and the chairman Cerezo didn´t do much to deny any interest - it sounded like an imminent bid may be in the offing
Would make Atleti serious contenders for the title and not a bad outside bet in the CL either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.