Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
His dad is in Arsenal's director's box tonight. Surely Chelsea wouldn't sell him there?

They have the same player in cazorla so what would be the point

If Mata is available we absolutely should be in for him. He is a HUGE upgrade on Nasri and would fit in perfectly with our growing Spanish contingent.

I have a horrible feeling he is United bound however.

LoveCity said:
His dad is in Arsenal's director's box tonight. Surely Chelsea wouldn't sell him there?
Mourinho said on Monday that he thought more players should be sold between clubs in the PL, he said it frequently happened in other countries and should happen more here. No doubt with Rooney in mind!

So what's happening at Chelsea ? They are in for winger from Porto now. Have they signed Willian yet ?

How many times does Mourinho have to say he isn't for sale? Christian Atsu is probably never going to feature in our first team. My guess is we bought him on the cheap for resale value. One of the side effects of FFP to make the books look good.

Proelia said:
LoveCity said:

Cazorla is not in the same bracket as Silva and Mata.

Mata didn't used to be in the same bracket as Silva but I would say he is now.

Just to clarify, Silva is in the top bracket.

M24 Citizen said:
Proelia said:
LoveCity said:

Cazorla is not in the same bracket as Silva and Mata.

Mata didn't used to be in the same bracket as Silva but I would say he is now.

Just to clarify, Silva is in the top bracket.

From a life long City fan and self confessed member of the Silva man crush club, he wasn't even near Mata last season, nor did he do anything to put him in the top bracket. He was on fire, ridiculously consistent too. The season before, certainly at the start Silva was the best player in the league, but he's not shown that form for ages now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.