Mata ... Available ..... Really ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M24 Citizen said:
Proelia said:
LoveCity said:
His dad is in Arsenal's director's box tonight. Surely Chelsea wouldn't sell him there?

They have the same player in cazorla so what would be the point

Cazorla is not in the same bracket as Silva and Mata.

Mata didn't used to be in the same bracket as Silva but I would say he is now.

Just to clarify, Silva is in the top bracket.
May be available now they have signed Willan!

adrianr said:
M24 Citizen said:
Proelia said:
They have the same player in cazorla so what would be the point

From a life long City fan and self confessed member of the Silva man crush club, he wasn't even near Mata last season, nor did he do anything to put him in the top bracket. He was on fire, ridiculously consistent too. The season before, certainly at the start Silva was the best player in the league, but he's not shown that form for ages now.

Search Memory: "Last season"..........Error!...."Last season" not found.

M24 Citizen said:
adrianr said:
M24 Citizen said:

From a life long City fan and self confessed member of the Silva man crush club, he wasn't even near Mata last season, nor did he do anything to put him in the top bracket. He was on fire, ridiculously consistent too. The season before, certainly at the start Silva was the best player in the league, but he's not shown that form for ages now.

Search Memory: "Last season"..........Error!...."Last season" not found.

Hahah, touche!

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m
BOOM! Chelsea have rejected a 35m € for Mata from Tottenham, according to Sky Italy

FantasyIreland said:
BOOM! Chelsea have rejected a 35m € for Mata from Tottenham, according to Sky Italy
Stopped reading after "Tancredi"

kun said:
FantasyIreland said:

Tancredi is a KFA but he's copying from someone who isn't.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio
I'm told @chelseafc rejected a €35M bid of @SpursOfficial for @juanmata10 #footballtransfers

I would hope we are monitoring his situation closely,he clearly isn't a Jose favourite and given the lads obvious talent along with our requirement for a Silva alternative or even as a compliment........ he must be on the radar??

I'm sure he would fit in fantastically with the rest of our Armada.

LoveCity said:
kun said:
FantasyIreland said:

Tancredi is a KFA but he's copying from someone who isn't.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio
I'm told @chelseafc rejected a €35M bid of @SpursOfficial for @juanmata10 #footballtransfers

What the hell? Tottenham is doing great business this window, awesome in fact. I never thought they would go on such a spending spree, even with Bale money. An opening bid at 35mil suggests they are willing to go to 40 I'd think.
How much have the spent so far?

It would be hilarious if Real decided to abandon talks with Spurs for Bale.

We need to be after Mata, type of player which if he is available, you go for him, one of the best players in Europe last season for me. 20 goals and 35 assists says it all.

NoahCity said:
We need to be after Mata, type of player which if he is available, you go for him, one of the best players in Europe last season for me. 20 goals and 35 assists says it all.

and also completely idiotic to sell to a league rival. Would never happen, he'd have to sign abroad first to ever come here eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.