Mata vs Silva (Who would you pick)

MSP said:
Silva started playing regularly for Spain only when he was at his best at City, in august-decembar 2011, before that he was regular bencher, played only 50-60 minutes on World Cup.

Don't get surprised if Mata starts playing more on current form pretty soon.

i've seen a lot of mata and believe silva is better in every department apart from goal scoring.

take the madrid game last month, he was by far the best player on the pitch with all that talent there as well. even my rag mates were jizzing themselves watching him. the ball just stuck to his feet and no-one could barge him off the ball and he made modric (the player last year being compared to him) look like a pub team player.

mata couldnt produce that kind of game.

i honestly think silva is our most underrated player, sounds ridiculous i know but a lot goes un-noticed. i also think aguero is underrated on here because his general play last 5/6 games has been exceptional.

I agree that Silva is more joy to watch, I've said in one of earlier posts that he is all tricks and flips, elegance at it's best.

But on the end of the day it's what is most useful for team that is important, he did it in part of last season regularly and combined with his style and technique it was ecstatic to watch but he doesn't produce such moments quite often these days.

He doesn't make difference and win games like Mata regularly does this season (and he wasn't bad last season too, probably more consistent last year too, Silva just "bewitched" everyone in first few months when he was probably 3rd best player on the World).

ban-mcfc said:
MSP said:
Silva started playing regularly for Spain only when he was at his best at City, in august-decembar 2011, before that he was regular bencher, played only 50-60 minutes on World Cup.

i've seen a lot of mata and believe silva is better in every department apart from goal scoring.

take the madrid game last month, he was by far the best player on the pitch with all that talent there as well. even my rag mates were jizzing themselves watching him. the ball just stuck to his feet and no-one could barge him off the ball and he made modric (he player last year being compared to him) look like a pub team player.

i honestly think silva is our most underrated player, sounds ridiculous i know but a lot goes un-noticed. i also think aguero is underrated on here because his general play last 5/6 games has been exceptional.

Am guessing u go 2 to the games causes otherwise u would c Mata is twice the player Silva is

Jack74 said:
ban-mcfc said:
MSP said:

take the madrid game last month, he was by far the best player on the pitch with all that talent there as well. even my rag mates were jizzing themselves watching him. the ball just stuck to his feet and no-one could barge him off the ball and he made modric (he player last year being compared to him) look like a pub team player.

Am guessing u go 2 to the games causes otherwise u would c Mata is twice the player Silva is

i go to city games on a regular basis and have done since i was 4.

i also watch a lot of football as often as i can, no matter who's playing.

silva is better than mata.

Why as scored more goals ? No

Made more goals ? Certainty not check the stats your answer is wrong don't blame me blame the stats oh and if u can b assed have a look at how many goals we have conceded from his side u don't have 2 to but I only deal with facts

Jack74 said:
Why as scored more goals ? No

Made more goals ? Certainty not check the stats your answer is wrong don't blame me blame the stats oh and if u can b assed have a look at how many goals we have conceded from his side u don't have 2 to but I only deal with facts

so because one player has better stats for a half season they are better?

we're not scoring many as a team due to tempo and tactics, it's not silvas fault.

matas a very good player, one of the best in the league but silva is a better midfielder.

it's my opinion as well as the current world cup and euro's holders.

We all agree then both r not fit 2 lace Gio's boots then if u r 2 young 2 remember we once had a player that so good He walk in2 any of Taggart's teams

Gio Kingladze u where fuckin joy 2 watch in that 1st year u played 4 us I thank u

Jack74 said:
We all agree then both r not fit 2 lace Gio's boots then if u r 2 young 2 remember we once had a player that so good He walk in2 any of Taggart's teams

Gio Kingladze u where fuckin joy 2 watch in that 1st year u played 4 us I thank u

i do remember kinky.

footballs changed so i have no idea what he'd do in our side now.

but he was a joy to watch yes.

He would b the best player in it in his position, Silva or Nasri are not fit 2 wipe his ass if u think different no problem but your judgement is flawed , both can't tackle 1 works slightly more in Silva's favour everything else Gio is twice the player in fact that's unfair on Gio he was 3 times the player 4 a start He could beat a man , score more goals , make more goals oh and when he got it the whole stadium stood up .

West Ham in the cup , Boro away , Saints at home , Villa away Lomas winner and Newcastle at home 3 each.

Silva never as and will do that , certain people know fuck all on here don't b 1 of them

Enjoy your New Year

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
He would b the best player in it in his position, Silva or Nasri are not fit 2 wipe his ass if u think different no problem but your judgement is flawed , both can't tackle 1 works slightly more in Silva's favour everything else Gio is twice the player in fact that's unfair on Gio he was 3 times the player 4 a start He could beat a man , score more goals , make more goals oh and when he got it the whole stadium stood up .

West Ham in the cup , Boro away , Saints at home , Villa away Lomas winner and Newcastle at home 3 each.

Silva never as and will do that , certain people know fuck all on here don't b 1 of them

Enjoy your New Year

MCFC OK

Ah yes, Kinkladze who went on to play left wing for Ajax and Derby. I remember him well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.