Matador gored through his throat *GRAPHIC*

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Spanish bullfighter gored through throat

A Spanish bullfighter is in intensive care after being gored through the throat.

Julio Aparicio, 41, was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries after a bull's horn pierced through his jaw and lower neck, under his chin and back out of his mouth.

Doctors performed an emergency tracheotomy and reconstructed his throat, jaw, tongue and roof of the mouth in a six-hour operation, the Telegraph reported.

"It was a serious goring. Almost his entire mouth was destroyed," said his father, a retired matador.

The half-ton bull caught him under the chin after he lost his footing and stumbled while executing a pass with his cape at Las Ventas bullring in Madrid.

Aparicio's agent said he expected him to make a full recovery.

Aparicio comes from a famed bullfighting family and was one of the stars of the San Isidro festival, Spain's biggest annual bullfighting event which draws tens of thousands each year.

Personally, I say good on the bull...kinda sucks that the other matadors killed it, I was under the impression it was a 1on1 fight to the death...

iiti5.gif

0O7E9l.jpg

read this today. what you haven't posted is the twat holding another bull's ear up for the crowd previous to this. it really is stunning that this hasn't been banned. i am a hypocrite though, while in tenerife about a decade ago, the lad running the local bar put it on tele live for us. it was fucking fascinating. i know, i know, sick entertainment.

That's what you get when you piss around with animals.

No sympathy for him whatsoever.

Flippin heck. Whatever the rights or wrongs of bullfighting, that's a nasty injury, the horn seems to go right through under his chin and out of his mouth...Ugh!

Hope he loses his voice box, the demonic twat. Thats definitely one back for the Bulls. Looking at how the injury happens though, the nobhead is unfortunately lucky at how the horn goes through pure flesh. I personally wish it had gone through hard bone and into his skull. It is, afterall, a 'sport' of the best man wins. Fucking Spanish.

That is the essence of the bullfight. The final act. The man must go over the horns of the bull to kill it at the end. If bull is brought to the faena with strength, as it should be, then the final act is the ultimate drama that ends with the man risking all to kill the bull.<br /><br />-- Sun May 23, 2010 9:44 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
Hope he loses his voice box, the demonic twat. Thats definitely one back for the Bulls. Looking at how the injury happens though, the nobhead is unfortunately lucky at how the horn goes through pure flesh. I personally wish it had gone through hard bone and into his skull. It is, afterall, a 'sport' of the best man wins. Fucking Spanish.

Bullfighting is not a sport. It never has been and was never intended to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.