Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

mayo31 said:
If I was the lad or his dad I would put a knife in the ball and hen give it back with a big fuck off

Shocking behaviour by the club/fletcher

Like I said let's get this scum out of our club, he is getting PAID to act like this, we shouldn't allow it, if he gets away with this we have no chance.
Fletcher needs to be removed from our club, can someone organize a petition?

Bluebird1 said:
How did the police know where the lad worked?

I presume whoever opened the door at his house told the police. That's if someone actually did answer, I don't actually know what happened. But if someone did answer the door why didn't GMP ask him to report to nearest police station?

Whatever happened, it's a fuck up by certain individuals who need to be held to account for their actions. Scroats get treated better than this!

I work in Ashton Market, saw the two coppers who arrested the kid, they were dressed the black combat style, trousers tucked in boots, vests etc. looked like they were coming for Paddy Doherty not a seventeen year old!
wankers for cuffing him too, I know the kid and he is a decent guy and he only did on the day what any blue would have done if gifted with such a souvenir on the day.

pride in battle said:
mayo31 said:
If I was the lad or his dad I would put a knife in the ball and hen give it back with a big fuck off

Shocking behaviour by the club/fletcher

Like I said let's get this scum out of our club, he is getting PAID to act like this, we shouldn't allow it, if he gets away with this we have no chance.
Fletcher needs to be removed from our club, can someone organize a petition?

It's not going to happen. You only have to look at what he's done over the last 12/24 months, yet he's still got his job.

Saying that, the fans won the Showsec battle. 109 is still standing and the fans are being left alone. If nothing else it was a moral victory for us. :-)

the lad could of lost his job, worst thing ever the police arriving at your place of work.

disgusting behaviour by fletcher

The OP says 'The ball landed near the disabled section the lad aged 16 picked the ball up and kept it' However this is utter bollocks as I have said before the ball landed around the centre circle and the pics have proved that it wasn't a 16/17 year old kid who picked it up. Moreover since when has the disabled section been on the pitch? Total crock of shit

So if Sergio threw his shirt into the crowd and somebody took it, only for the club to want to keep all of the shirts for souvenirs, would everyone class that as theft too? It's the same principle.

Just had the old bill round to my house.
Some wimp off here has grassed me up for 'stealing' my seat number from the kippax on the last match at Maine Road..

Really,get a grip,fucking theft my arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.