Match Ball and Peter Fletcher allegedly (for legal reasons)

It's not theft and the kid thought it was his lucky day. City went over the top but maybe they needed to go down this route as I am sure the CCTV footage required was controlled by GMP(time wasting & legalities etc)

My opinion is that the ball should be used in a museum instead of a kids bedroom or scuffed to fucking death on a conny car park.

Did you know that the big fuck off dinosaur in the natural history museum is all plaster cast?

So who made the call at the club? GMP have confirmed the lad in question had been arrested.

A police spokesman said a youth was arrested on Friday but was de-arrested shortly after

jrb said:
So who made the call at the club? GMP have confirmed the lad in question had been arrested.

A police spokesman said a youth was arrested on Friday but was de-arrested shortly after
"de-arrested"?! Shouldn't that be released from custody, or something similar.....

jrb said:

Not 100% certain but Flectcher was involved

When he got the ball he apparantly went back to his seat for the presentation and they then matched the seat to a ST and bingo

They knew exactly where he lived but instead of going to his house they arrested him where he worked

Wankers the lot of them

Police had no option as City made an officlal complaint

Sadly as said before the ball WAS coming back but he was so cuffed if grown men can cry in the middle of the pitch then 17 year old kids are very likely to pick up a match ball after such a game

jrb said:

The thing is, how could that physically happen unless Fletcher was pulling the strings?

Abusing the system because of his contacts, heavy handed tactics on a young lad and it could be considered as Kidnap due to the age of the lad. Were their any paedo's in the room with them as well?

10 years I say, hard labour for Fletcher. The boy gets a medal.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 5:28 pm --<br /><br />
dctid said:
jrb said:

Not 100% certain but Flectcher was involved

When he got the ball he apparantly went back to his seat for the presentation and they then matched the seat to a ST and bingo

They knew exactly where he lived but instead of going to his house they arrested him where he worked

Wankers the lot of them

Police had no option as City made an officlal complaint

Sadly as said before the ball WAS coming back but he was so cuffed if grown men can cry in the middle of the pitch then 17 year old kids are very likely to pick up a match ball after such a game
Where was he de-arrested mate, was it at his works or at the Police station?

If I was the lad or his dad I would put a knife in the ball and hen give it back with a big fuck off

Shocking behaviour by the club/fletcher

As I've already stated.

They should have thanked him, not got him arrested.

That ball could have ended up anywhere. God forbid, it could have ended up in the hands of a United fan.(steward, etc) The club would never have seen it again, apart from on Red Issue or Red Cafe, popped and in pieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.