Match day announcer

gazinho

Right who the fuck has told this **** that we need a life story on every single player he mentions?

He's spouting more and more shite every single game, there were at least 3 occasions I wanted to ram the mic up his arse today!!!

Anyway just thought I'd have a rant about it, good performance today onwards and upwards hopefully a couple of wembley trips on the horizon.

He made me laugh at the end when he said something like i hope you enjoyed your day out, i half expected him to shout now fuck off home...but alas he didn't.

Cringeworthy as fuck.

More cheesy than Ian Cheeseman wrapped in cheesestrings in the town of Chedder!

sure he said at one point "Sergio Aguero , we signed him"!!?! Wtf?

Number 13, he recently passed one million points on Temple Run, it's Alexsander Kolarov.

alib said:
sure he said at one point "Sergio Aguero , we signed him"!!?! Wtf?

Just clearing things up, in case anyone thought he may have come through the new youth set up.

Inter Me Nan said:
He made me laugh at the end when he said something like i hope you enjoyed your day out, i half expected him to shout now fuck off home...but alas he didn't.
I was also waiting for the punchline! Would have been a great way to finish a career!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.