Match day announcer

Shocking... Just cringey as fuck.

Agree with the poster above, the leeds fans although being funny are well and truly lower league fans with those chants.

blue underpants said:
Brilliant when he said, todays attendance 47,600, its been a great day out, obviously having a go at the Leeds fans.
Youv had your day out now fuck off home

He did say "fantastic support" which, I think, is better than simply giving the number .

Inter Me Nan said:
He made me laugh at the end when he said something like i hope you enjoyed your day out, i half expected him to shout now fuck off home...but alas he didn't.

I thought he played a blinder today, a proper WUM

blue underpants said:
Brilliant when he said, todays attendance 47,600, its been a great day out, obviously having a go at the Leeds fans.
He didn't say 47,600... He said 46 thousand and something. Wash your ears out

I thought the Half Time Punditry chat was far worse. OK have a chat with Imre Varadi and Paul Power but wot was the curved desk all about. And Hugh ' inane chat ' Ferrit conducting it was frankly embarassing

CHEESE

bluebandits said:
I thought the Half Time Punditry chat was far worse. OK have a chat with Imre Varadi and Paul Power but wot was the curved desk all about. And Hugh ' inane chat ' Ferrit conducting it was frankly embarassing

CHEESE

[bigimg]http://monteney.sheffield.sch.uk/blogs/year6/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/gromit.jpg[/bigimg]

Inter Me Nan said:
He made me laugh at the end when he said something like i hope you enjoyed your day out, i half expected him to shout now fuck off home...but alas he didn't.
Yeah, funny that. Thought Leeds fans were quite funny today.

blue underpants said:

The folks in the north stand didn't hear that. They heard "there is a fire in blocks 135, 136 & 137" cos as soon as he said they all got up and left!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.