Match Day: Aston Villa v. Manchester City FC

MaineDAWG2008 said:
LOL at the score. We are pathetic. No fluency in our play. We were never gonna be title challengers.

Top 4 is now a priority.

Defence = SHIT

we can be negative but the defence=shit thing is a little bit far lol

Chippy_boy said:
svennis pennis said:
AJ is the only player with any urgency.

Game over this. Title is gone.

Drama queen.

United draw a game we win one, 2 point regained. We've dropped 1 point compared to a draw. Its hardly the end of the world. Unless you expected us to win every game?

Two games in hand on us plus three points. We won't be gaining nine points on them. Ten if you class goal difference. It's realism mate.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
I'd hate to be in the trenches with some of you negative fuckers, you gave up after HT - I'm proud of the way we've battled whether we equalise or not. Look at the bigger picture!!

Hahaha the bigger picture is Scum won Arsenal won we lost.

So your point is?

MaineDAWG2008 said:
LOL at the score. We are pathetic. No fluency in our play. We were never gonna be title challengers.

Top 4 is now a priority.

Defence = SHIT

Amongst a complete pile of shit on here your post still manages to stand out. Well done.

RandomJ said:
Garden Of Edin said:
My mistake, I did mean 3rd.
Anyways, fuck off.

Shitty Villa score a goal, then they park the bus. Get over it. Knee jerk reaction "OH NO, DZEKO PROBABLY WANTS OUT"

I don't recall saying he wanted out? We have one of the best strikers in Europe a real force in the air playing on the wing crossing it for the 2 shortest guys in the team? Add to that hes playing up front with the greediest ball hog i've ever seen.

Whatever you said, basically translates to Dzeko wanting out.
I hope you come to realise, how stupid your post was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.