Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember when the last game got called off?

Think it was 3/4 years ago and it was due to high winds...think a kiosk outside the ground went flying...may have been vs Sunderland if my memory serves me correctly
Yes i remember almost taking off crossing the road

You have to love the Daily Fail:

However, it remains to be seen if they will face a sanction from UEFA after confirmation of the rescheduled date and time came 40 minutes outside a two-hour deadline following the postponement.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ons-League-game-called-off.html#ixzz4KD7fCJZD
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Surely its UEFA who decide?? so if they're late its their fault.. the fail fail again.

Yes i remember almost taking off crossing the road

I was in Bakerie on Lever street having some food before the game and it was as calm as you like outside there...when it got called off I was like 'WTF?'

Was living Leigh way and got a lift home with a mate...it was then that I saw how bad it was...trees fallen down all over the East Lancs

Trying again tonight, set off at 5:30 last night and was just in sight of the ground at 7:25 when it got called off, many victim broken down cars along the way! Glad common sense has prevailed, no use in having this game at any other time or it would of meant many fans could not attend.

384F49E000000578-3786788-image-m-60_1473797030749.jpg

this was under a bridge near the ground.

Chancellor Lane near Ardwick Station where two bridges carry the west-east and north-south railway lines out of Piccalilly.

I was in Bakerie on Lever street having some food before the game and it was as calm as you like outside there...when it got called off I was like 'WTF?'

Was living Leigh way and got a lift home with a mate...it was then that I saw how bad it was...trees fallen down all over the East Lancs
Was waiting for a train at Wolverhampton station when the South-Noth main line was closed due to multiple overhead power line failures. I went home and was staggered it took till 7pm to abandon the game to be honnest - especially with the M6 stationary from Stafford to Knutsford as well. There were City fans in that queue that didn't get home till 4am in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.