Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard people suggest City should refund everybody and let them all in for free, i've heard people suggest they should get a refund on parking/public transport and god knows what else all based on the game being postponed through no fault of Citys. If they offer refunds then fantastic(i actually think they might do so after the game so as to maximise the crowd as much as possible as there would be thousands more that could go but wouldn't be arsed because of the weather if a refund was on the cards) it's the self-entitlement i don't like, they're under no obligation to offer refunds.

They are - it's in the ticket T&C I posted earlier. The issue for those on the Cup Scheme is if we get charged for tomorrow as well.....

It really wouldn't surprise me if Showsec had a large say in this, they are going to be in line for another juicy pay out for the re arranged game.

Ive just worked at game for Showsec, Showsec and other companies only say was whether they can get that ammount of staff together at short notice.They also have the Ritz, Academy, Arena and other events to cover tomorrow so i dont think its worth the hassle.

I've heard people suggest City should refund everybody and let them all in for free, i've heard people suggest they should get a refund on parking/public transport and god knows what else all based on the game being postponed through no fault of Citys. If they offer refunds then fantastic(i actually think they might do so after the game so as to maximise the crowd as much as possible as there would be thousands more that could go but wouldn't be arsed because of the weather if a refund was on the cards) it's the self-entitlement i don't like, they're under no obligation to offer refunds.

What if you're in the situation where you can't attend the game tomorrow and have no one to sell tickets to? I bought tickets for tonight not tomorrow

Do those who bought 'general' tickets on sale get refunded? Spent £119 quid on tickets for visiting family. Am
I entitled for a refund? Can't make tomorrow's game.

No new ticket sales for tomorrow's game according to UEFA. Wonder why?

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2403386.html

The UEFA Champions League Group C fixture between Manchester City and Borussia Mönchengladbach will be played on Wednesday night after Tuesday's match was postponed due to adverse weather conditions.
The match was postponed soon before the scheduled 20.45CEST (19.45 local) kick-off time following a torrential downpour in Manchester. The rescheduled game will take place at the same time on Wednesday (19.45 local).
Tickets can be reused for the rearranged fixture but no new tickets will be sold.

No new ticket sales for tomorrow's game according to UEFA. Wonder why?

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2403386.html

The UEFA Champions League Group C fixture between Manchester City and Borussia Mönchengladbach will be played on Wednesday night after Tuesday's match was postponed due to adverse weather conditions.
The match was postponed soon before the scheduled 20.45CEST (19.45 local) kick-off time following a torrential downpour in Manchester. The rescheduled game will take place at the same time on Wednesday (19.45 local).
Tickets can be reused for the rearranged fixture but no new tickets will be sold.
Madness.

Not for liquidated damages but for match tickets themselves they have. The club not dealing with this is disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.