Match of the day 19th Jan

Bluemoon115 said:
quiet_riot said:
Couple of snide digs by whichever rag commentator it was. Mentioned it being quiet, then said half the crowd had gone when Dzeko blazed over.
Not exactly lies though tbh.

No, both true, but it's never ever mentioned elsewhere is it?

quiet_riot said:
Bluemoon115 said:
quiet_riot said:
Couple of snide digs by whichever rag commentator it was. Mentioned it being quiet, then said half the crowd had gone when Dzeko blazed over.
Not exactly lies though tbh.

No, both true, but it's never ever mentioned elsewhere is it?
Yup. I've heard the lack of atmosphere mentioned plenty of times for other grounds.

Plus, I've never noticed a ground empty as quickly as ours from 85 onwards when the home team's winning.

Theo555 said:
We are last on

Now I know our game was not the most interesting today but when they were champions they were never on last

Bloody BBC

I can't believe you are still watching MOTD..

Why not watch the extended highlights on mcfc.co.uk?

Ric said:
Not really arsed when we're on Match of the Day, but puzzled why they started with a big picture of Balotelli when he wasn't even involved today.

i noticed that. he's sat there in a coat and hat, all you can see is his eyes. is it balotelli love or hate?

Match of the Day has a consistent formula that makes the most newsworthy game first, then the ones with most goals, then the ones with most entertainment, then the ones that not a lot happens, then the 0-0s.

I don't like it that way but that's what they always do, and on that basis it was right that we were on last. It was a rather non-descript event between one team and a non-existent one.

No conspiracies here.

DD said:
Match of the Day has a consistent formula that makes the most newsworthy game first, then the ones with most goals, then the ones with most entertainment, then the ones that not a lot happens, then the 0-0s.

I don't like it that way but that's what they always do, and on that basis it was right that we were on last. It was a rather non-descript event between one team and a non-existent one.

No conspiracies here.
Steady on; you can't go saying things like that on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.