Match of the day 19th Jan

Blueband Brother said:
Balti said:
Blueband Brother said:
Gary Linekar likes manchester city

not sure he likes Manchester City

but he likes man ushited

The guy is a lecester city fan but i actually think he likes city perhaps he likes our players or style of play but from what i have observed, i am positivly certain that unlike hansen and most of the other pundits, linekar actually have a soft spot for us. Watch closely on next Motd.
Hes always defending balotelli and stressing how to title race its still on . I have an eye for these things.
The commentator for our game today on motd.... Hates city.- watch it again tommorrow morning.

He has to play devil's advocate and offer counter-arguments to whatever the pundits are saying, to encourage debate. Since the pundits are usually Hansen and Lawrenson it's no surprise that he often praises or defends City. But that doesn't necessarily mean he likes us.

They seem to be doing it more based on the excitement of the match and not the teams this year, which I think is better. (They could have done it before we were good though)

marl0we said:
Blueband Brother said:
Balti said:
not sure he likes Manchester City

but he likes man ushited

The guy is a lecester city fan but i actually think he likes city perhaps he likes our players or style of play but from what i have observed, i am positivly certain that unlike hansen and most of the other pundits, linekar actually have a soft spot for us. Watch closely on next Motd.
Hes always defending balotelli and stressing how to title race its still on . I have an eye for these things.
The commentator for our game today on motd.... Hates city.- watch it again tommorrow morning.

He has to play devil's advocate and offer counter-arguments to whatever the pundits are saying, to encourage debate. Since the pundits are usually Hansen and Lawrenson it's no surprise that he often praises or defends City. But that doesn't necessarily mean he likes us.

Words can be awfully hollow and empty especially in todays world. My impression is based on the vibe or energy i get from his mannerisms and expressions and also his words as well. As i said i have seen enough to asert that he has a soft spot for city

Blueband Brother said:
marl0we said:
Blueband Brother said:

Words can be awfully hollow and empty especially in todays world. My impression is based on the vibe or energy i get from his mannerisms and expressions and also his words as well. As i said i have seen enough to asert that he has a soft spot for city

I only read your reply and i bet you are on about Lineker because i think he does to bud.

Theo555 said:
We are last on

Now I know our game was not the most interesting today but when they were champions they were never on last

Bloody BBC

I'm afraid once was enough for me, worst performance of the season in fact woeful. However it contained one of the goals of the season and as we know as we get to the business end of the season it was a win and ultimately thats all that matters. Boy it was cold today still thawing out!!

lastmanback said:
Theo555 said:
We are last on

Now I know our game was not the most interesting today but when they were champions they were never on last

Bloody BBC
So what should we do,
Petition, stop paying license fee,
Bomb the BBC or maybe
just sit back and watch the football till we come on.
Get up late in the morning for the MotD repeat. Only thing about being last is that less time is given to it and some opposition goal attempts need to be shown (BBCimpartiality) which wouldn't reflect the balance of the game.

Pigeonho said:
If I was that Reading player i'd be claiming an assist there ;-)

Nice dig by Linekar there about Fergie and his 'he could have been killed' bollocks.

As for the OP. Laughable.

Why laughable?

HorshamBlue said:
lastmanback said:
Theo555 said:
We are last on

Bloody BBC
So what should we do,
Petition, stop paying license fee,
Bomb the BBC or maybe
just sit back and watch the football till we come on.
Get up late in the morning for the MotD repeat. Only thing about being last is that less time is given to it and some opposition goal attempts need to be shown (BBCimpartiality) which wouldn't reflect the balance of the game.

They had 3 shots off target. That was it. Two, the shoulder post thing from Sidwell (were we all really excited about him all those years ago?), and Berbatov fucking up, were shown, which is about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.