Match of the Day - 2012/13

Don't see what the massive fuss about the ref for West Ham is. Both challenges were high foot and dangerous and justifiable IMO. Yes they were slightly harsh but its funny how they are defending the challenges because they had their eyes on the ball. Funny how their was an witch hunt against De Jong form his challenge on Alonso when his eyes were on the ball.

I made a comment that made someone not facepalm ?
Fucking get in.

Gonna get a celebratory glass of red for myself now (no im not joking and yes i am a saddo)
Also possibly a j to top it off.

Can't wait to see Arry's face wobble with rage in a bit :D

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
So, Robbie Savage - employee at the BBC (you know, the company that hate us and want us to fail) - sticks up for us (and rightly so)!

Huh ? Savage is a good pundit and calls it straight, bit like ratty tbh.

I don't keep up on conspiracy threads but the BBC can't be accused of bias, it's mostly red tops that get those accusations and individual journo's.

TCIB said:
I made a comment that made someone not facepalm ?
Fucking get in.

Gonna get a celebratory glass of red for myself now (no im not joking and yes i am a saddo)
Also possibly a j to top it off.

Can't wait to see Arry's face wobble with rage in a bit :D

Lol

And also, that was shit by Adebayor, just then.

MCFC BOB said:
Hansen's fucking stupid.

"Why didn't Kone go down?" - BECAUSE NOBODY TOUCHED HIM
Thank fuck I wasn't the only one who 'didn't' see this ghost challenge he was raving about, didn't have a clue why he would have gone down, batshit crazy he is.

I just re watched motd and only just heard Jonathan Pearce moaning it was a foul.

Fuck off and stick your cock in a plug socket.

This fella is the sort that would see tackling banned if you think that was a foul.

Torrent for motd here, hosted by my good self.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/d27p776" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/d27p776</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.