Match of the Day - 2012/13

What's this? People are complaining we were on first and are linking it to some sort of agenda? Struggling with that one! If, as I suspect, people are saying they are highlighting how bad we were, thus putting is on first for all to see, well 2 things on that.
1. Not sure if it escaped folks' attention, but it was a pretty uninspiring day as a whole in the PL yesterday.
2. Whether we're on first, third or last - the viewers will see us, so it doesn't matter when we're on really, does it?

I noticed Hansen was looking down at Robbie savage with the look of superiority, a look that says look at what's on my shoe. Hansen is a legend in his own mind, a stuck up hypocritical blinkered bluffer

My Dad's been doing a bit of work at this preseter's house. He's a big red (not my Dad!).

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MCFC1993 said:
Ah tonights motd should be fun!
Remember shearer on lennon...pmsl

Haha nice volley to the head, but as Fergie will tell us tonight, being hit on the head with a ball is much more dangerous!

What a free kick too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.