Match of the Day - 2012/13

Great goals by dzeko, but the commentator was wabking over walcott a bit too much, fucks sake get a room u sad twat

Aguero_Element said:
Great goals by dzeko, but the commentator was wabking over walcott a bit too much, fucks sake get a room u sad twat
I hopefully am not alone in wondering what the big fucking wankathon is about Walcott right now. Every paper and radio station basically reckon he's the greatest forward there will we ever be, if only he played there. Seems like everyone has been on magic mushrooms. I just don't get it.

Aguero_Element said:

Great goal by Walcott, to be fair to him.

malg said:
Aguero_Element said:
I hopefully am not alone in wondering what the big fucking wankathon is about Walcott right now. Every paper and radio station basically reckon he's the greatest forward there will we ever be, if only he played there. Seems like everyone has been on magic mushrooms. I just don't get it.
Take some and you will.

malg said:
Aguero_Element said:
He's the new Phil ''Duncan'' Jones or Tom ''Zinedine'' Cleverley.

malg said:
Aguero_Element said:

He's only 23 and yet has played nearly 170 premier league games, and is experienced at both Champs League and International level. He's English, and is a well-grounded, decent lad.

The "wankathon" as always is totally disproportionate but, at the right club and in a system that suits his pace and attacking instinct, he would be a real asset.

I've noticed the vast majority of the attacking success the rags have is as a result of width and pace - just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.