Match of the Day - 2012/13

MCFC BOB said:
Aguero_Element said:
Great goals by dzeko, but the commentator was wabking over walcott a bit too much, fucks sake get a room u sad twat
He did score a hat-trick today, give the lad a break.

"Lad"? He's older than you. It's not like you to act like a patronising old man.

MCFC BOB said:
Aguero_Element said:
Great goals by dzeko, but the commentator was wabking over walcott a bit too much, fucks sake get a room u sad twat

5374265_orig.jpg

My observations :)

Are they want to push Wigan to Championship? We have El Clasico teams refereeing compared to that poor lot, they probably have penalty per game denied.

How incompetent is Clattenburg? How many penalties he missed for Stoke, then closes eyes for obvious foul on that Stoke guy just to sent him off for "never a red" tackle.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 am --<br /><br />
1961_vintage said:
malg said:
Aguero_Element said:
I hopefully am not alone in wondering what the big fucking wankathon is about Walcott right now. Every paper and radio station basically reckon he's the greatest forward there will we ever be, if only he played there. Seems like everyone has been on magic mushrooms. I just don't get it.

He's only 23 and yet has played nearly 170 premier league games, and is experienced at both Champs League and International level. He's English, and is a well-grounded, decent lad.

The "wankathon" as always is totally disproportionate but, at the right club and in a system that suits his pace and attacking instinct, he would be a real asset.

Agree, he and Lennon are probably most likeable characters in PL. You never hear any shit from them, you don't see them moaning or having a go at anyone etc etc.. really nice guys

1961_vintage said:
malg said:
Aguero_Element said:
I hopefully am not alone in wondering what the big fucking wankathon is about Walcott right now. Every paper and radio station basically reckon he's the greatest forward there will we ever be, if only he played there. Seems like everyone has been on magic mushrooms. I just don't get it.

He's only 23 and yet has played nearly 170 premier league games, and is experienced at both Champs League and International level. He's English, and is a well-grounded, decent lad.

The "wankathon" as always is totally disproportionate but, at the right club and in a system that suits his pace and attacking instinct, he would be a real asset.

Kind of odd then, that the tactical "genius" that is Arsene Wenger, has played him out of position for the last 7 years...?

TCIB said:
MCFC BOB said:
Aguero_Element said:

5374265_orig.jpg

What does the film 'Dennis', starring Walter Mathau and Christopher Lloyd, have to do with this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.