Match of the Day - 2012/13

LoveCity said:
Balotelli assassination segment then.

I'm shocked! Saying that Kompany wasn't playing so they had to insult somebody.

And comparing the Balotelli chance to the Aguero chance is stupid, they weren't the same Balotelli's view got blocked by the defender where as Aguero had a clear view of the ball all the way (His chance was harder to get on target though).

Poor AK. Plays the best game of his City career and they decide to talk about Balotelli.

Balti said:
I gave up on motd along time ago

biased old twats are too busy wanking off at the sight of the swamp outside their Salford window

It's seems the in thing to slag MOTD off, I really enjoy it. Great highlights, none of the pundits are biased, and Gary Lineker is a top bloke.

SHOCK!!! they focus on the one negative in the game!

NOT BARRY!!
NOT MILNER!!
NOT KOLAROV!!
NOT RICHARDS!!

but Balotelli's inability to hold the ball up. Nothing short of disgraceful but i expect nothing less of the BBC.

Cannot believe there was no cottage of the elbow on mario and again only interested in the bad things about mario not Gardner kicking lumps out of him in the first half without getting booked

Pretty speechless after that

We win 3-0, play some really good stuff, and they waste half the analysis on negatives

Truly poor stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.