willipp said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Surprised they didn't show Rooney's stamp :/

It was a toss up between that or his overhead kick from 14 years ago/

that was the greatest ever goal ever scored ever

apparently

supercrystal7 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
They said the rags were unlucky and showed all Mata's touches. You'd think they'd won after showing the rapists goal, I suppose its good to see that its no longer a shock to see the rags get turned over. Long may it continue.

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 pm --

That Zaha kid looks good for Cardiff ;-)
He is good. Was incredible last season and that's being double marked every game. Furious that we could not get him back on loan. I cannot believe they did not give him back. At least we have [bigimg]ince[/bigimg]though and he should be decent too.
Who?

imagine if the rags had appointed Pochettino or Martinez

thank fuck they went for the comedy option instead

David Moyes!!

David Fucking Moyes lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ycmiu

mutley%2Bgif.gif

supercrystal7 said:
They said the rags were unlucky and showed all Mata's touches. You'd think they'd won after showing the rapists goal, I suppose its good to see that its no longer a shock to see the rags get turned over. Long may it continue.

-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 pm --

That Zaha kid looks good for Cardiff ;-)
He is good. Was incredible last season and that's being double marked every game. Furious that we could not get him back on loan. I cannot believe they did not give him back. At least we have [bigimg]ince[/bigimg]though and he should be decent too.
Who?
I don't get it. Tom Ince.

blue underpants said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Mid table nothing game between Joke and the rags first?
Would rather see the blood and guts of the north east derby or the relegation battle between Cardiff / Norwich.
Sunderland look good, AJ is flying
Happy for Sunderland (and Poyet). It's not going to be a cake-walk in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.