Match of the Day - 2013/14

Anyone spot Welshit attempt to win a penalty by going down holding his face in the scramble after wooney hit the post, blatent cheating. Very surprised MOTD did'nt highlight a current England international rag and put up for ridicule

supercrystal7 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
supercrystal7 said:
He is good. Was incredible last season and that's being double marked every game. Furious that we could not get him back on loan. I cannot believe they did not give him back. At least we have [bigimg]ince[/bigimg]though and he should be decent too.
Who?
I don't get it. Tom Ince.
Exactly.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Chico Flores. What an absolute cheating ****. He should get a 3 game ban.

Loved seeing Big Sam laugh in his face. If that decision isn't rescinded, there is little point in having an appeal system.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Loved the clip of Sam Allardyce laughing at the cheat when he went down clutching his face in an incident with Cole on the touchline!

solley attwell said:
Anyone spot Welshit attempt to win a penalty by going down holding his face in the scramble after wooney hit the post, blatent cheating. Very surprised MOTD did'nt highlight a current England international rag and put up for ridicule

Yep. Good spot that. Right in the middle of the 6 yard line. Didn't see what caused it (if anything) but was like he'd fallen off his horse in the Grand National.

solley attwell said:

I'm really glad somebody else spotted this because I wasn't sure at what I was seeing. I watched it on SNF and saw a couple of replays and was very nearly sure that nobody was anywhere near Wellshits face or head. Nothing was made of it on the programme either.

Prestwich_Blue said:

For a big lad that was pathetic. And looks like it wasn't the first time.

BFS laughing in his face was priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.