Match of the Day - 2015/16

You do realise that falsetto scream, maliciously repeated at the start of every MOTD, is a reference to Franny Lee's delight in scoring against us?
Yes of course Franny ran towards the directors' box to make a point to swales only t see his young son Gary upset because he'd scored against City. Barry was only doing his job, I know that he had a soft-spot for City from when he worked at the BBC in Manchester. Regardless of that, he was imho still the best commentator ever

I'm looking forward to this. Currently babysitting so I'll watch it when I get home.

I didn't know that you did babysitting stony. Are you free on 11 March?
Haha, it's for my grandsons. Their parents are on a rare night out. Eldest is in bed asleep and the youngest asleep on the couch. In 15 minutes I turn into taxi driver and pick No1 son up from work. I do more running after them now than when they were kids.

Haha, it's for my grandsons. Their parents are on a rare night out. Eldest is in bed asleep and the youngest asleep on the couch. In 15 minutes I turn into taxi driver and pick No1 son up from work. I do more running after them now than when they were kids.

Babysitting and pick ups? stony, I need you :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.