Match of the Day - 2015/16

Just watching the repeat (dozed off last night!), and Besic wasn't penalized for an identical "handball" to Sterling's against Spurs.
I didn't think it was identical,the ball clearly hit Besic's outstretched arm where as there was an element of doubt with the Sterling incident.
Quite astonishing which of the two was punished.

Bugs me every time someone like Keown says that a player "has to be more ruthless" when they miss a penalty. It's not as if Lukaku was showing mercy, it just wasn't good enough.

Also, Lineker looks like Guy Fawkes and sunburn had a baby.

I didn't think it was identical,the ball clearly hit Besic's outstretched arm where as there was an element of doubt with the Sterling incident.

plus the penalty on Besic, similar to Zaba's on the line, which was denied.

was it the same ref? A. rag Taylor?

One ref knows how to do his job. The other ref is Clattenburg.

Always thought lawro was a bit of a dick, but sure I've just heard him say Fernandinho isn't at 'that' level for city.

Does he still watch football?

He did say that and also that Sterling doesn't know about football or something similar. The other idiot claimed Nasri nowhere near City but still getting paid, no mention of returning from injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.