Match of the Day - 2015/16

Well I'm shocked.

TWGC are on last. I expected a 2 hour special on the new cheating rag **** wonderstrike....

I do think MOTD is criticised too much for what it provides (not only on here but other forums), a free service to watch football highlights. No paying for bloody Sky or BT for 60 quid a month.

You won't get in-depth analysis the likes of Sky can provide because they have more time. But what you get from BBC is a very simple, dumbed down version of the match.

People slag Shearer off for always stating the obvious but what else can he do in that time frame?

I really enjoy the show every Saturday night and I guess the people moaning about it every week still watch it? people just love to moan lol

I find the Saturday highlights enough for me most of the day, and the rest of the time I can shut off from football. Back in the 60s that was how most football fans use to be in terms of getting to watch any football or highlights anyway, it wasn't overkill everywhere like it is now and they coped just fine.

I do think MOTD is criticised too much for what it provides (not only on here but other forums), a free service to watch football highlights. No paying for bloody Sky or BT for 60 quid a month.

You won't get in-depth analysis the likes of Sky can provide because they have more time. But what you get from BBC is a very simple, dumbed down version of the match.

People slag Shearer off for always stating the obvious but what else can he do in that time frame?

I really enjoy the show every Saturday night and I guess the people moaning about it every week still watch it? people just love to moan lol

I find the Saturday highlights enough for me most of the day, and the rest of the time I can shut off from football. Back in the 60s that was how most football fans use to be in terms of getting to watch any football or highlights anyway, it wasn't overkill everywhere like it is now and they coped just fine.
A free service? Costs me nearly £150 a year. If you mean catch-up that's ending.

So as well as being forced to pay for a service I may not want, I have to put up with Shearer, Lineker and more rag/dipper pundits than you can shake a stick at giving my club shit every week. Trevor Sinclair and Danny Murphy excepted.

It gets the criticism it deserves and I only tune in now when we win so I can watch them squirm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.