Match of the Day - 2015/16

Sure it's been mentioned numerous times, but those Villa "Empty seats, my Lord" songs at our place are a bit fucking rich.

Sure it's been mentioned numerous times, but those Villa "Empty seats, my Lord" songs at our place are a bit fucking rich.
I think it was last year or the one before when we played Spurs at our place and after the game one of their fans was on the radio saying we couldn't sell all our tickets. The most noticeable spaces during that game were in the Spurs end.

I think it was last year or the one before when we played Spurs at our place and after the game one of their fans was on the radio saying we couldn't sell all our tickets. The most noticeable spaces during that game were in the Spurs end.

Liverpool fans are bad for it too. The lie becomes the truth, and all that:

Liverpool fans are bad for it too. The lie becomes the truth, and all that:

Liverpool fans on rawk have convinced each other that the only reason we extended the south stand was so Sheik Mansour could buy up all the tickets as another ruse to get past ffp.

Emirates was empty yesterday. But we won't hear anything about it, will we?
Will never understand why people complain about the supposed stick we get for empty seats. The reason behind it is that we've expanded the stadium and are new to the whole successful seasons era, therefore people expect the stadium to be full every game. You and I know the reality is that it's sold out with non attendees leaving those seats empty. Its nothing more than a cheap shot aimed at the new kids. Ignore it.

Will never understand why people complain about the supposed stick we get for empty seats. The reason behind it is that we've expanded the stadium and are new to the whole successful seasons era, therefore people expect the stadium to be full every game. You and I know the reality is that it's sold out with non attendees leaving those seats empty. Its nothing more than a cheap shot aimed at the new kids. Ignore it.

It bores the death out of me. It isn't a joke anymore, it's become a fact for most football fans in the country that we've got shit support. I've got a supposed United fan at my work and doesn't watch any football, who says we have a half empty stadium every game, he actually believes it's half empty. We've even come under scrutiny on tv from the so called pundits about our attendances. We won't hear fuck all about arsenals empty seats, which are more frequent than ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.