Match of the Day - 2015/16

I've started watching MotD again. I tape it on Saturday, wind it on to City's game on Sunday morning whilst I tuck into my poached eggs, bin the comments and the anal-ysis and I've got the kinda programme we had thirty or forty years ago. Wonderful. But the BBC are unworthy of showing the goals we scored yesterday. When you think that of the four, Fernando's was probably the fourth rated, we hit 'em hard! Eddie's face in the dugout after twenty mins said it all! Reminded me of Andre Villas-Boas when Navas got that one after 14 seconds.

It bores the death out of me. It isn't a joke anymore, it's become a fact for most football fans in the country that we've got shit support. I've got a supposed United fan at my work and doesn't watch any football, who says we have a half empty stadium every game, he actually believes it's half empty. We've even come under scrutiny on tv from the so called pundits about our attendances. We won't hear fuck all about arsenals empty seats, which are more frequent than ours.
But you know it's not true so why let it get to you? We aren't out to impress anyone so if someone wants to believe the myth, let them. We know we get 55k plus. That's all that matters.

It should clearly state: Attendance (tickets sold) ####

When they show it at the end of the matches. As yes we may sell 54k tickets but we certainly aren't getting that number through the doors. Same as any other club.

I've started watching MotD again. I tape it on Saturday, wind it on to City's game on Sunday morning whilst I tuck into my poached eggs, bin the comments and the anal-ysis and I've got the kinda programme we had thirty or forty years ago. Wonderful. But the BBC are unworthy of showing the goals we scored yesterday. When you think that of the four, Fernando's was probably the fourth rated, we hit 'em hard! Eddie's face in the dugout after twenty mins said it all! Reminded me of Andre Villas-Boas when Navas got that one after 14 seconds.
'Taped' lol - blast from the past there gramps!

Taped it? Lol. On beta max haha. Sorry pal. It's just that I get slated at home by the teenagers for saying that ;-)

Tonight's MOTD is already in trouble before it airs due to controversy over product place during the highlights of the Leicester match.
sku_001_01.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.