Match of the Day - 2016/17

Mark Hughes is the handshake police, constantly getting into arguments over handshakes. He's weirdly arsey about it but it seems to happen all the time with hi

agreed - funny thing with Hughes is he is the one where this issue or non-issue raises its head most often and when he is asked its not Hughes doing or problem - how weird is that?

agreed - funny thing with Hughes is he is the one where this issue or non-issue raises its head most often and when he is asked its not Hughes doing or problem - how weird is that?
I think he must just be an utter **** on the touchline so other managers want nothing to do with him, then he's quick to call people out over not shaking his hand

I think he must just be an utter **** on the touchline so other managers want nothing to do with him, then he's quick to call people out over not shaking his hand

Did seem off how he had his hands tightly closed across his chest in a gesture that had "fuck off " written all over it and Pulis to give him his due walked in his direction at first but the ever friendly Leslie kept them crossed and was shaking his head- that Pulis is an unfriendly **** ha ha

Hughes learned at the Ferguson Charm School clearly

Pulis completely ignored Hughes before and after the game. Interesting.

Hughes basically accused West Brom of leaking the Berahino drugs ban news so that might be a reason.

And he's right - it was a secret for 8 months and then released the day after he left.

Hughes is a Grade a cnut but I'm with him on this one.

Poor from West Brom. Kept Berahino locked down and then release a well kept secret once he was unshackled

Funny Fat sam didn't moan about there goalie being fouled for the 1st goal and that larson should of had a second yellow! Does he keep his moaning just for us like Pulis funny these 2 are from the older manager category where they suck up to the scum and baconchops. Sooner these old guard managers are gone the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.