Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not clear cut for me. I've watched it a few times and still can't decide.
Motd quite an eye opener tonight. Ok they went on a bit about the walker possible red card. But they didn't show or even discuss the edison yellow. Very strange.
Crouch is a decent pundit, seems to have no agenda, chats with a smile on his face, I like him.

Managed to crowbar in the Dipper slot, though!

Away this weekend so haven’t seen MotD, did they include our not-given VAR penalty shout? I haven’t seen it on any of the highlights I’ve seen (Sky Sports & City’s official 2/3 minute package)

They showed it but the studio pundits completely ignored the incident, preferring to bang on about how Walker should have been sent off for two yellows or even a straight red.

Thought it was strange how they completely skimmed over Ederson's yellow card and only showed Walker's yellow in the analysis.

the slightest hint of "going down easy" appears to be what the ref/var is looking for, but until they are forced to explain their decisions then the whiff of corruption will get stronger.

Any mention on the diving, going down easy by Bournemouth players, any mention of the phrase tactical foul when Winks got booked for pulling a shirt to stop a breakaway. Not watched it but I assume not

We are not allowed an agenda thread :-) but that was as clear as day last night. They discussed the Spurs one and agreed, correctly, that as everyone had a different opinion VAR was right not to overrule the referee but they did not mention Silvas penalty. They have either been told by their RAG boss not to so that we do not get the neutral fan on our side or they have an agreement with PiGMOL not to embarrass them.
Disgraceful that Britains main terrestrial sports programme can be so biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.