Match of the Day - 2020/21

Carvalho was shite tbh. Klopp would get more out of him but I didn't see anything that good (when he played against PL players.)

The coverage was insulting, talking about potential lfc players whilst city are actually attacking the opposition.

Ah well, that same spotlight lfc get will be their undoing one day, like utd.

Fucks me off that It not on BBC iplayer. I pay my TV license like everyone else but its literally the only thing I want to watch. Im paying however much it is a year and yet they don't have it on iplayer. C*nts

Fkin NFL show is on there thou!
the NFL show is very, very good. MOTD could learn a lot from it.

The outrage of showing Hartlepool and Cambridge before us, despite this always being the case in the FA Cup highlight shows.

Show shocks first.
Then the almost shocks.
Then lowest ranked teams left.
Then games with most goals.
Then the rest.
Unpalatable results are either swept under the BBC Axminster, or allowed to slip further down the pecking order.

Why don’t you all just save yourself the bother of getting wound up? Most football highlights are on YouTube hours after the match, and it was the same yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.