Match of the Day - 2020/21

Jenas what a fucking hypocrite.
He reckons the Southampton manager, fully qualified coaching badges, years of experience is bang out of order commentating on Utds failings yet he, a fucking tv no mark, who has never managed a paper bag knows everything that’s wrong with the scum.

Mind you, he wasn’t wrong.
Think he was saying that managers shouldn’t really comment on the opposition, but that’s a pretty stupid take when Hassenhuttl was responding directly to a question from a reporter on the very network Jenas was working for.

It's still the best football programme warts and all though.
Compared with podcasts and the general access to all forms of footage we have , i reckon it’s rubbish. There’s a narrative that they set. They do it on active commentary during the match highlights and it sets up the after match narrative.

Think he was saying that managers shouldn’t really comment on the opposition, but that’s a pretty stupid take when Hassenhuttl was responding directly to a question from a reporter on the very network Jenas was working for.

Ralf Rangnick hired Hassenhuttl to replace him as Red Bull Salzburg manager when he moved upstairs to DOF and they worked together for 2 years, with Rangnick replacing Hassenhuttl afterwards as interim.

So I would imagine they know each other very well and Hassenhuttl knows if Ralf would be OK with him answering honestly or not.

If only the £200k a year the BBC paid Jenas extended to some minor research he might have joined the dots as well.

Compared with podcasts and the general access to all forms of footage we have , i reckon it’s rubbish. There’s a narrative that they set. They do it on active commentary during the match highlights and it sets up the after match narrative.
Sorry you have lost me. I think it's ok.

Ralf Rangnick hired Hassenhuttl to replace him as Red Bull Salzburg manager when he moved upstairs to DOF and they worked together for 2 years, with Rangnick replacing Hassenhuttl afterwards as interim.

So I would imagine they know each other very well and Hassenhuttl knows if Ralf would be OK with him answering honestly or not.

If only the £200k a year the BBC paid Jenas extended to some minor research he might have joined the dots as well.
Jenas is flavour of the month like Bradley Walsh. It will pass.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.