Match of the Day - 2020/21

Troy Deeney, man whose club got thrashed by us under Pep more than any, pontificating.

Barely any credit and even highlights, lol. No wonder I stick to Sky's 3 minute Youtube clips.
I watched the highlights on the way out last night, but waited through the MotD selected highlights just to listen to the 'punditry' at the end. Murphy focussed on nothing beyond how poor MANUre were. I suppose the years spent at Anfield prevent him from giving an ounce of credit to a rival. He's a dreary, miserable shitehawk at the best of times but when we've just demonstrated how to play the game he's basically unwatchable and unlistenable.

not that it's a big deal but I couldn't bear but notice that the MOTD highlights reel included every single half chance from united and almost no chances from city other than the goals. had to go watch another highlights pack to remember the amount of great chances we created they seemingly just didn't have time for. oh well!

Troy Deeney, man whose club got thrashed by us under Pep more than any, pontificating.

Barely any credit and even highlights, lol. No wonder I stick to Sky's 3 minute Youtube clips.
Thought Deeney was okay? Why can’t he pontificate and I enjoyed the way he talked about what it was like playing against City in the last couple of years.
Are you saying a footballer at a club who got hammered by City can’t be articulate and have an opinion.
He was very good on the difference between the championship and PL and didn’t talk about the money once

I'm pleased to note that on the occasion of the second thrashing we've handed out to our nearest neighbours this season we've found something to be offended at. I'm offended that no-one has pointed out that the number of rags at the ground dwindled during the second half and that none of them stayed to give our lads a standing ovation.

Thought Deeney was okay? Why can’t he pontificate and I enjoyed the way he talked about what it was like playing against City in the last couple of years.
Are you saying a footballer at a club who got hammered by City can’t be articulate and have an opinion.
He was very good on the difference between the championship and PL and didn’t talk about the money once
He is also a thug who shouldnt be on telly , talkshite is his level , where was someone from city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.