Match of the Day - 2020/21

He did well to get the programme underway. He must have been choklng inside. I get the impression he was one Rag who, when the boot was on the other foot, would have been oozing glee at our performances.
Chapman's ok for a Rag I think. He's a local one, and they tend to be a bit better than the out of towners who latch on to success

Thought Deeney was okay? Why can’t he pontificate and I enjoyed the way he talked about what it was like playing against City in the last couple of years.
Are you saying a footballer at a club who got hammered by City can’t be articulate and have an opinion.
He was very good on the difference between the championship and PL and didn’t talk about the money once
It was a bit rich (though funny!) hearing him slate the rags for lack of effort given the abject performances him and Watford have put in against us over the yrs tho. I quite like him as a bloke tho. He's less "polished" than the others, and hearing a variety of voices in the punditry world (esp. from "smaller" clubs) is something there should be more of. Otherwise it kinda looks like if you played for the hitsory clubs in the pontins league once then that's the only qualification needed to be on tele

not that it's a big deal but I couldn't bear but notice that the MOTD highlights reel included every single half chance from united and almost no chances from city other than the goals. had to go watch another highlights pack to remember the amount of great chances we created they seemingly just didn't have time for. oh well!
They didn't even show Cancelo's bicycle kick in the 2nd half that De Gea saved

not that it's a big deal but I couldn't bear but notice that the MOTD highlights reel included every single half chance from united and almost no chances from city other than the goals. had to go watch another highlights pack to remember the amount of great chances we created they seemingly just didn't have time for. oh well!
they showed more chance when doing analysis bit the sceptic in me says thats when most people fast forward to next game

what also made me laugh was summing up at end of game showing open spaces in south stand as if noboby there

Can some kind person please explain why Allison wasn’t red carded or a at the least a yellow and why the matip handball wasn’t a pen and amazingly neither mentioned on motd yet the goalkeeper taking out Diaz was called out as a red,( I think it was anyhow) but a couple of seasons back mane assaulted ederson yet he got a red yet they said it should only have been a yellow wtf is going on with our game …

Can some kind person please explain why Allison wasn’t red carded or a at the least a yellow and why the matip handball wasn’t a pen and amazingly neither mentioned on motd yet the goalkeeper taking out Diaz was called out as a red,( I think it was anyhow) but a couple of seasons back mane assaulted ederson yet he got a red yet they said it should only have been a yellow wtf is going on with our game …
The contrast in Neville's commentary for Sky is self explanatory , when Mane sliced Ederson's face open and he had to leave the field to recieve twenty stitches the Chuckle brother stated it was only a yellow card offence and yet when Diaz collides with the Brighton keeper with nothing more than bruised pride Neville is screaming for a red card.
The problem with having pricks like Spit and Chuckle as pundits is they cannot put their bias to one side, Spit being by far the worse of the two , when he is commentating its like RedmenTV.
The above has nothing to do with MOTD , but thought i would mention it anyway :)

I wonder if Shearer will have another Rodri handball style meltdown over the game changing decisions that went in Chelsea's favour against his beloved Newcastle today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.