Match of the Day - 2020/21

I never played professional football, I have never been athletic. I have perhaps eaten and certainly drunk too much in my lifetime but fuck me, Shearers tits are bigger than mine.
Not wanting to stick up for Shearer but if you've spent 20+ years as a professional athlete at the absolute top of the game the moment you stop, the weight is going to pile on even if you eat and exercise sensibly. There's a never ending list of football players who ballooned after retiring.

Not wanting to stick up for Shearer but if you've spent 20+ years as a professional athlete at the absolute top of the game the moment you stop, the weight is going to pile on even if you eat and exercise sensibly. There's a never ending list of football players who ballooned after retiring.
Garth Crooks likes this post.

Ah OK, I never realised that I was also a professional athlete.

If only I had known.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.