Match of the Day - 2020/21

I hope he doesn't mate but it's just typical how these media cunts highlight stuff like this if its us.

Couldn't believe it actually mentioned on MOTD and it's splashed all over the Sun newspaper tomorrow apparently.

I reckon SkySports will show highlights of it tomorrow.

Sky have got it on a 24hr loop and a phone in vote , choose between a life time football ban or a visit to Strangeways

Did MOTD go onto overdrive with this?

Attachments

• EkkhW4rWAAEVXWt.jpeg.jpg
    EkkhW4rWAAEVXWt.jpeg.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 12
Snidey editing in my opinion. They know exactly what they are doing and what the effect will be. Another few likes for Lineker and co , truly modern men. Typical BBC
They briefly shown it and said it was awkward and he shouldn’t be doing it before moving on after about 10 seconds. All of which is true. It was weird, Sergio shouldn’t have done it but Nothing will come of it and they didn’t even suggest there should be any sort of punishment.

The fucking state of any **** who’s offended by this. Seriously, that’s offensive? He’s treated her like he would a male linesman. Why‘s that a bad thing?

When you compare what Sergio did to the utterly disrespectful, contemptuous way Keys and Gray spoke about her: who is the most reprehensible?

Pair of snide cunts.
The issue for me is that i genuinely don't believe he would have done it to a male official.I agree with Wright (which goes against my normal thinking) that is was uncomfortable/patronising.I also think for a brief moment the red mist descended,but to his credit he quickly regained his composure.

It just something that didn't sit right with me.

Some very strange attitudes given the modern imported habit of everybody hugging everybody else despite the potential health risks.
We all know that if a member of the teams in red had done exactly the same thing it would be spun as a marvellous gesture of human nature or something.
I am more concerned that an official of Miss Massey's quality and experience has not been promoted to referee in senior football. I have read somewhere that the authorities think she will get too much abuse.

Some very strange attitudes given the modern imported habit of everybody hugging everybody else despite the potential health risks.
We all know that if a member of the teams in red had done exactly the same thing it would be spun as a marvellous gesture of human nature or something.
I am more concerned that an official of Miss Massey's quality and experience has not been promoted to referee in senior football. I have read somewhere that the authorities think she will get too much abuse.
She seems perfectly competant to me. She even shrugged off a potential rape tonight. Stick her in the middle she would be great

The fucking state of any **** who’s offended by this. Seriously, that’s offensive? He’s treated her like he would a male linesman. Why‘s that a bad thing?

When you compare what Sergio did to the utterly disrespectful, contemptuous way Keys and Gray spoke about her: who is the most reprehensible?

Pair of snide cunts.

BINGO!!!

She seems perfectly competant to me. She even shrugged off a potential rape tonight. Stick her in the middle she would be great
Yes she has been a PiGMOL official for 10 years and FIFA for 9. I think she got an offside wrong for us recently but l think she would do better than some of those clowns in the middle or behind the screen.
It took me ages to get to her wiki for her history because of all the articles about Kun with the Mail 'Aguero escapes punishment after accosting asst ref' perhaps the silliest.
This after Sky taking the piss as he jokingly applauded the non existent crowd. Welcome back to work Kun.

Yes she has been a PiGMOL official for 10 years and FIFA for 9. I think she got an offside wrong for us recently but l think she would do better than some of those clowns in the middle or behind the screen.
It took me ages to get to her wiki for her history because of all the articles about Kun with the Mail 'Aguero escapes punishment after accosting asst ref' perhaps the silliest.
This after Sky taking the piss as he jokingly applauded the non existent crowd. Welcome back to work Kun.
I would welcome her as a ref. She knows the game and makes few mistakes from what ive seen. The fact that shes a woman, meh, so what? She looks fitter than most prem refs. She wont be running the line forever. I really hope she gets the middle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.