Match of the Day - 2020/21

I dont know mate, i dont know how it works. She just seems to be, well, confident.
Why are no female reffs in the prem? I cant think of a reason why they shouldnt be. Fuck me im turning into a feminist lol

I doubt you could be forced to do it, and there have been a few other linesman who did it for years without being a senior ref.

There aren't a lot of female refs in senior men's football in other countries.

I am more concerned that an official of Miss Massey's quality and experience has not been promoted to referee in senior football. I have read somewhere that the authorities think she will get too much abuse.
Which is far more sexist that Aguero's "assault".

She is excellent at what she does and deserves the chance. If the FA had acted on dicks like Rooney, who routinely escaped punishment for swearing in the faces of referees, then it would not even be a consideration.

Not one of the dirty tackles by Liverpool players in the derby highlights then?

Not even that filthy one by Roberston?

Biased BBC. It is as if nasty Everton played a gang of angels.

Richy and Pickford tackles were bad and no excuse for them, but come on now lets be fair on how dirty the BBC darlings were as well.

Richy and Pickford tackles were bad and no excuse for them, but come on now lets be fair on how dirty the BBC darlings were as well.

Without the assistance that the dippers receive from PiGMOL , Robertson and Mane would be receiving red cards regularly.

Two snidy cunts who genuinely set out to hurt opposition players .

And the BBC are a fucking disgrace on so many levels .

Spot on,Robertson is a dirty sly cvnt that continually gets away with murder.His kick out at one of your lads (Allan?) was a shithouse trick.

Someone needs to dish a bit his way.

Welcome to our world. We've had it for donkey's years with Trafford's finest. Whenever "Scholesy"™ committed another "mistimed" challenge, it would be "Ah Scholesy; poor lad's never mastered the knack of tackling". Which is a bit of a drawback for a midfielder. Certain teams can get away with just about anything.

Spot on,Robertson is a dirty sly cvnt that continually gets away with murder.His kick out at one of your lads (Allan?) was a shithouse trick.

Someone needs to dish a bit his way.
I’m sure it hasn’t gone unnoticed amongst other teams,Robertson will be on the receiving end of a an awful tackle at some stage,if he keeps up what he’s doing,although it won’t be right most won’t give too fucks and will see it as karma the horrible little snidey cnut ..

I’m sure it hasn’t gone unnoticed amongst other teams,Robertson will be on the receiving end of a an awful tackle at some stage,if he keeps up what he’s doing,although it won’t be right most won’t give too fucks and will see it as karma the horrible little snidey cnut ..
He's a little shithouse, who'd start a row in an empty phone box. Still wouldn't wish serious injury on him, though.

Not saying you are, by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.