Match of the Day - 2020/21

Please don't make Alex "actually" Scott a regular presenter. No issue with her being a pundit, she's no worse than most of the other plebs on there but she's a really unpolished presenter.

You're going to be disappointed :)

She's already been presenting on plenty of other TV shows.

Don’t mind Alex, she is essentially the female Dan Walker might say some daft things sometimes but always chirpy.

Good analysis from Shearer. Nothing of significance from Ian Wright. Gareth Southgate at Brentford v Everton......WHY??

Why not send in your complaints to points of view?

A lot better than some of the male pundits stealing a living or just stinking up the studio.

Danny "the Brain" Murphy is one.
I think she’s decent, but needs to work on her autocue reading. The natural stuff flows, the reading doesn’t.

Why not send in your complaints to points of view?

A lot better than some of the male pundits stealing a living or just stinking up the studio.

Danny "the Brain" Murphy is one.
I'll take it up with Barry Took.

Just picking up on your inference (as you reference gender). I don't not rate her because she's female, but because she's abject in her presenting and analysis. Dan Walker is atrocious too and your archetypal lost in media, smug, glib presenter.

I'll take it up with Barry Took.

Just picking up on your inference. I don't not rate her because she's female, but because she's abject in her presenting and analysis. Dan Walker is atrocious too and your archetypal lost in media, smug, glib presenter.
Who would be your ideal replacement for when Lineker hangs up his mic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.