Match of the Day - 2020/21

I think she’s decent, but needs to work on her autocue reading. The natural stuff flows, the reading doesn’t.
Is the autocue in Estuary English with all Gs and Ts omitted? It makes her sound dumbed down.
She is easier on the eye than on the ears so l can forgive 'er for tha'.

Is the autocue in Estuary English with all Gs and Ts omitted? It makes her sound dumbed down.
She is easier on the eye than on the ears so l can forgive 'er for tha'.
It's funny how we all think that regional accents, both traditional and those influenced by immigration, are wrong when it comes to public broadcasting. I'm not criticising because I do it myself, but really we need to be embracing our regional dialects.

Except the scousers.

Please don't make Alex "actually" Scott a regular presenter. No issue with her being a pundit, she's no worse than most of the other plebs on there but she's a really unpolished presenter.
She is here there and everywhere at the moment, I have had enough to be frank. The episode of "Who do you think you are?" was one of the most boring ones I have ever watched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.