Match of the Day - 2020/21

I agree wholeheartedly.. he should be strung up.. frankly, it's the only language the likes of Aguero understand..

This was even more shocking than that touchline incident during a Newcastle vs Leicester match when that thug playing for Leicester brutally assaulted Alan Shearer's flailing boot with his forehead.. and that's saying something..

We need to round up this scoundrel and send him packing.. let's form a posse to run him out of the country.. oh wait, Sky/The Sun already have that in hand..
That’s exactly what Darren Lewis and that model human being Gabby Agbonlahor want.

That’s exactly what Darren Lewis and that model human being Gabby Agbonlahor want.
Well, if that’s what those two fine, upstanding individuals want, so be it.. they have such admirable track records themselves.. and I do so love their contributions to ‘The Brains Trust’ and ‘The Moral Maze’ on Radio4.. intellectual pearls before swine..

He's a little shithouse, who'd start a row in an empty phone box. Still wouldn't wish serious injury on him, though.

Not saying you are, by the way.
No way would he start a row in an empty phone box. He'd need a bigger mate to be in the phone box with him to hide behind after he started the fight

They rolled out a nauseating VT of 127 years of rivalry, showed the teams and then the scoreboard at the start of the match. They should have stopped there and moved on to the end of the programme.

They rolled out a nauseating VT of 127 years of rivalry, showed the teams and then the scoreboard at the start of the match. They should have stopped there and moved on to the end of the programme.

To be fair the whole show the presenter was referencing how shite the rags/dips game was.

He kept saying stuff that I thought was actually pretty funny.

The last nauseating montage was prefaced with him saying ‘we’ve made this hype film, so we are darned gonna play it’ with the implication the film was better than the game (it was)

To be fair the whole show the presenter was referencing how shite the rags/dips game was.

He kept saying stuff that I thought was actually pretty funny.

The last nauseating montage was prefaced with him saying ‘we’ve made this hype film, so we are darned gonna play it’ with the implication the film was better than the game (it was)
I like Mark Chapman, he is not a raggy rag and appears more insightful than Lineker.

The other thing that amuses me is Lineker being the big name big salary presenter gets the prime Saturday slot and Chapman gets the lesser MOTD2 slot yet week after week the latter gets the bigger games. I didn’t even watch MOTD this weekend.

The prick who is presenting MOTD tonight just stated our three subs cost £143m ? Dias was £55m plus add ons , Cancelo was £35m plus Danilo and Gundogan was in the last year of his contract and cost £20m , now by my reckoning that is £110m. But more important all three are worth more than we paid for them , perhaps the BBC should stick to shielding paedo's and worry about how shit their show piece game tomorrow Rags v Dippers with a billion pounds worth of talent will be a borefest.

The prick who is presenting MOTD tonight just stated our three subs cost £143m ? Dias was £55m plus add ons , Cancelo was £35m plus Danilo and Gundogan was in the last year of his contract and cost £20m , now by my reckoning that is £110m. But more important all three are worth more than we paid for them , perhaps the BBC should stick to shielding paedo's and worry about how shit their show piece game tomorrow Rags v Dippers with a billion pounds worth of talent will be a borefest.
I enjoyed that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.