Match of the Day - 2020/21

City have been on the end of these for weeks if not months. It happens to lfc and the world needs realigning.

And then to cap it off we watch what amounts to highlights of "how poor City's opposition are", again.

Well done City,. fuck them over, you'll never get their recognition so go and fuck them all over
Totally this.

Can't be a penalty when Cancelo had the ball and was clear and away.

Thought the Jota penalty shout was a farce because he was deliberately playing for contact, made no attempt to shoot.

Whereas TAA deliberately pushed Dele and made no attempt to play ball when DA was about to pull the trigger.

Alan Shearer doing an angry Roy Keane tribute act. Any chance Mr Albert Bartlett Potato Head can be persuaded to manage the Barcodes when they drop into league one?

We ain't getting fuck all now all season.
After the last three games we are probably due a few games where we get nothing. Honestly, the penalty we got v Wolves, and the penalty we didn’t concede today were two shocking decisions. Mind boggling officiating, from both the on-field referee and the VAR. I can’t deny that just because we benefitted from them. So yeah, human nature means we probably suffer in the coming games on some key decisions. But these refs are too shit for us to not benefit from a crap decision again sooner rather than later. It won’t be season-long.

Why is the commentator calling that sly **** “Andrew” Robertson, has he done an “Andy” to “Andrew” Cole? Prick.

City have been on the end of these for weeks if not months. It happens to lfc and the world needs realigning.

And then to cap it off we watch what amounts to highlights of "how poor City's opposition are", again.

Well done City,. fuck them over, you'll never get their recognition so go and fuck them all over

It`s amazing how bad everyone plays when they come up against us.

After the last three games we are probably due a few games where we get nothing. Honestly, the penalty we got v Wolves, and the penalty we didn’t concede today were two shocking decisions. Mind boggling officiating, from both the on-field referee and the VAR. I can’t deny that just because we benefitted from them. So yeah, human nature means we probably suffer in the coming games on some key decisions. But these refs are too shit for us to not benefit from a crap decision again sooner rather than later. It won’t be season-long.
I thought it hit the Wolves player on the inner arm and was a penalty. I agree that Newcastle should have got one today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.