Match of the Day - 2020/21

I see Shearer is on the panel and is going to question the penalties but not in the match played by the men in red … oh no… just in our game!!

I’m sorry I’ve just realised that I seem to be becoming rather critical about a lot of things just at the moment. I do apologise and am now going on a sabbatical for 24 hours at least. :-(

I’ll sit on the naughty step for the next 24 hrs.

The selective outrage from the pundits, looking at certain incidents and totally ignoring other ones.

No mention of the one on Winks, which looked as much of a penalty shout as the apparently stonewall one that the dippers were cheated out of!

City have been on the end of these for weeks if not months. It happens to lfc and the world needs realigning.

And then to cap it off we watch what amounts to highlights of "how poor City's opposition are", again.

Well done City,. fuck them over, you'll never get their recognition so go and fuck them all over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.