Match of the Day - 2020/21

I thought it was a bit rich for Shearer to call out Micah for being a city ambassador considering his non bais towards his beloved Newcastle and linekers new found love for all things Leicester. How comes in the 90s and early 2000 you never heard a peep out of him regarding his love and support for Leicester.

Maybe Dyche chose not to run Burnley into the ground trying to press us all the time as it doesn't work because we'll get through. Maybe he's tried that and we scored 5. Whatever the opposition try we have the players and tactics to better nearly every team.

Pretty much this. Damage limitation first and if they stayed in the game longer they would try and contest it with impact subs.

I will be very happy if they finally go down and even more pleased if their vulture capitalists lose money.

Dislikable club in a dislikable town with a dislikable manager and dislikable fans.

What is sad is that Pep talks him up every time we meet them and every time we meet them Dyce comes out with this classless drivel.

Pep next time. " we really enjoy playing Burnley because they play shit hoofball, we beat them every time and their manager is a bald, ginger, ugly moaning ****".
That would be more truthful Pep.
Next day "Pep in disrespect quote proves he's losing it"

Anyone else astonished that Micah Richards ever got that gig on MOTD ?? Latest in a long line of excitable, loud wannabe Ian Wrights that offer very little insight or analysis. Clinton Morrison is another. Just embarrassing.
Token pantomime clowns.
Morrison is terrible, I’m immediately put off as soon as I hear his ‘gangsta’ drawl.

Pretty much this. Damage limitation first and if they stayed in the game longer they would try and contest it with impact subs.

I will be very happy if they finally go down and even more pleased if their vulture capitalists lose money.

Dislikable club in a dislikable town with a dislikable manager and dislikable fans.
You`re just jealous !!! Just because they have more fingers than you ...

The rags game today was one of the worst games of football I've seen for ages, but it's first on MOTD tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.