Match of the Day - 2023/24

They never use league positions from games played the previous day unless a team has changed places with a result that takes them above a,b or c.
They will only use games from that day to "mention league positions" and its been going on for years.
However I do agree with you ref "best volleys" and they somehow missed Bernies wonderful volley at Villa from two seasons ago, now that was a goal to behold seeing that we broke from our own penalty area.
I doubt they ‘missed’ it Oakie, more deliberately ignored it.

Devoted rag Chappers couldn't bring himself to mention us on the MOTD2 PL Table update last night, quite an achievement! Their Fernandez inspired "Best Ever PL Volleys " closing compilation also featured Rooney, Scholes & Van Persie (double helping) but no City example - BBC/MUTV Sport's pain is beyond hilarious.
There are obviously a load of obnoxious, hideous rags out there for us to have a go at, but I really don’t think Mark Chapman is amongst them. Surely if you played that much loved old party game of name an acceptable rag, Chappers must be right up at the top?

Just watching MOTD now…

Hands down, Everton have the best limbs of any set of away fans in the Prem.

Believe me friend, if the rags or dippers or tarquins were top of the table their media trumpetings & celebrations would supersaturate every available broadcast opportunity. It's an audience demographic obligation to feed their red herds to bursting point and beyond.
No they don`t as I picked this up a few years ago and kept my eye on it and believe me it doesn`t matter who`s top middle of bottom on a Sunday night,if you`ve not played then they don`t mention it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.