Match of the Day last night

Halfpenny

Got back from Fulham just in time to see the highlights from our game. I know we give Alan Hansen stick regularly for being anti-City and all that but last night's analysis really did take the piss! Although the commentator did imply it was a poor decision for their penalty, it was completely swept under the carpet for the 'analysis'. Gabby Logan implied that they were going to leave it because Mark Halsey's had a 'tough week'. I'm sorry, but in what way does a few knobheads calling you names on the internet mean you lose all accountability for doing your job badly? What annoyed me even more after that was the slating we got after such a good away win. They made it sound as if we were lucky! I must've been at a different game to the one they were discussing because other than their ludicrous penalty Fulham hardly had another attack all game! Unbelievably poor analysis, and it's not the first time. They need to get some new pundits because Alan Hansen is frankly a dinosaur.

It's the same as Newcastle's. Didn't hear a similar comment.

Also.

They didn't want to discuss the sendng off at Sunderland either.

It seems Match Of The Day is now PC.

Cobwebcat said:
I must admit I thought the same. I'm no conspiracy theorist but it was bizarre.
Agreed. It really took the piss but pidge will be along soon to apologise as usual.

They called a Kompany header that went behind for a corner "woeful", even though he wasn't expecting the ball to reach him and had to react late to prevent a goal-scoring opportunity. Twats.

The BBC should be taken off air, I have to pay a licence fee for crap, so take the crap of the air and leave the money in my pocket

Cobwebcat said:
I must admit I thought the same. I'm no conspiracy theorist but it was bizarre.
Nor am I, but I was utterly bemused. They refused to legitimately criticise the referee in favour of slating our (good) performance and have a go at our away kit. Ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.