match of the day

I'd expect us to be on the featured matches a fair few times this season, not least the opening day.
The media interest in us, at times, has been manic, so it would only be fitting if we were shown in feature on MOTD for the first game of the new season at Hughes' old stomping ground..

I hate M.O.D. if you are on near the end which we were most of the time, you get 30sec! what a bloody waste of time, even if you are on at the start you only get a few min's, cut out the bloody talking in between games for christ sake.

If I was in charge,I would show half the games on saturday night,and the other half on sunday morning so you would get more highlights of each game.

I got an online survey about who would be the best presenter for a proposed ITV Football programme. There was the current ITV guy, two blokes from Sky (not Andy Gray) and Ray Stubbs and Lineker for the BBC. I said Lineker would be best for the ITV job with his Walkers Crisps ads experience and his 'blokish humour' being ideal for ITV, adding that the real Football fans could then sit back and enjoy MOTD without him.

The MotD team should be replaced by the Soccer Saturday team! :D
MotD would be amazing with Jeff Stelling at the helm :P

sky's version is much better multiscreen so you can pick which match, gives you extended highlights and a quick roundup of the other games MOD sould do this as bbc already have the multiscreen facility

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.