match of the day

I am not a great one for the statistics after a game but did I not see that we had 53% of the ball.
As for Hansen I did smile when he condemned us but says the team from Stretford will be up there when they have not even kicked a ball yet. Biased? I think so.

r.soleofsalford said:
lee-mcfc said:
when they started chatting i turned it over cant be arsed listening to another set of wankers

and then decided to log on to here hmmmmm. }:(

na MOST people on here have been alright tonight a point is brilliant as spurs is a very hard place to go and pick up any points atall

At least 3 times he said "look, all men behind the ball". Its called zonal marking, its been around for a while and got us a clean sheet (clueless cnut).

100%manc said:
Alan Hansen = Clueless twat

Garth Crooks = Clueless twat

All the other pundits on the BBC and sky = clueless twats

Agreed

I only had the MOTD coverage to go off as I bottled it this afternoon, but from that I thought City defended OK.

Spurs monopolised the chances but our defenders threw themselves in front of everything, and apart from the Defoe shot it was largely long distance shots.

Hansen was viewing it with his Liverpool glasses on, and it's good to see that they are worried.

I wonder what the city players will make of that coverage. It will probably just make them more determined.

It's annoying when your team does not get the credit they deserve, but it might help to create a siege atmosphere of us against the rest of the world.

Tried to avoid watching MotD cos I knew that would talk sh*t about us, but curiosity got the better of me. Turned it on for the last few secs of the highlight then heard the Three Witches start to woman about us.

I turned it back over to the much more preferable option of watching...

Major League Soccer!!

Anything is better than MotD!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.