Match of the Day

Don't mind Lineker, he's bound by script and producrrs input but the rezt of the analysts should be flushed like a bogful of festering turds.

As the only free to air review of weekendsPL action I watch it but the FF button gets well used.

LimburgBlue said:
Well that's odd, that's the word for word exact same reply I got. Who'd of guessed, eh?
"It was appropriate to talk about both teams" This didn't happen, which is why we complained.

Well you do Surprise me !! What they're saying essentially is that because we are the top 2 teams in the country (who were the only ones chasing the Premiership) they consolidated the analysis into one section. Which is complete bullshit because their analysis concentrated solely on United with the exception of Shearer's throw away comments on Blackburn, Van Percy. Fact is I can't remember an occasion when MOTD skipped a match analysis unless it was a no score draw and there were matters to discuss; Penalty appeals, Joe's injury/mistake - not to mention a cracking goal by Aguero.

Not MOTD, just an indication of the BBC's coverage on City. There is nothing on the football website about the final tommorow apart from what Yaya and Wigans Schamer said yesterday.

m7mcfc said:
Not MOTD, just an indication of the BBC's coverage on City. There is nothing on the football website about the final tommorow apart from what Yaya and Wigans Schamer said yesterday.

The BBC and SKY are both sulking as they don't show the FA Cup.

It's all over ESPN.

akcity said:
m7mcfc said:

The BBC and SKY are both sulking as they don't show the FA Cup.

It's all over ESPN.

Quite true, big picture of Tevez on the ITV sport website as soon as you get there with big match build up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.