Match of the Day

Was watching it, and couldn't believe, although I don't know why, they've been at it for years against us. They've even taken the Aguero goal off the beginning of the credits - my favourite bit. Surely, they should have left all this until next season, after all we are still the champions of the 2011/2012 season!

Carver said:
One saving grace is that the goal that will feature on next season's opening title should be the Van Poncey volley against Aston Villa and not a lucky shinner.

In saying that I'm sure they will find space for the Nasri deflection though.

Am I surprised that they decided to knock England's best goalkeeper for an error and failed to mention that he had been writhing about on the floor in agony 3 minutes previously? No, not at all.

Am I surprised that when our national team has a dearth of decent defenders that they didn't focus on the outstanding performance by Joleon Lescott? No, and what's more, they could have even summed up the pros and cons of him moving to get regular football compared with staying and being fresh for the World Cup.

Instead they focused on how an injury prone defender who refuses to play for his country and has issues with authority both on and off the pitch, within and outside of the game has been one of the mainstays of their side (which in all fairness he has during Vidic's continued problems with knee injuries). It was also noticeable how Michael Carrick is 'underrated'. He plays for Un***d and was a £16m (a lot of money in 2006) high profile signing, so would someone explain how he is under rated? Let's be fair to the guy though, it's only taken him 6 years to outshine the 38 year old Paul Scholes.

It's a belief and absolute trust in what their manager is doing, coupled with a fear that other clubs have of them whenever their name is mentioned that has won them the title this season as few teams have a belief that they can beat them. (City have by no means imposed this psychological superiority on other teams, it takes years to develop)

On the other hand look at Europe, the same psychological advantage doesn't apply. The mighty Galatasary and Cluj certainly didn't fear them and saw a game against the might of media city as an opportunity to put one over on a well known team. This team has recdently been described as the best in depth side that bacon face has had. Although it pains me to say, better than the '99 side? Do me a favour, someone's been on the whisky again

This and only this... ^^^

Listening to football commentaries and reading football writers in other countries, it is glaringly clear how much less cow-towing to the rags goes on outside 'Engerland' (and possibly Ireland)

It makes a mockery of the shower who currently sit at the foot of th throne

The arse licking is squirmworthy and just makes me feel grateful this this is not my day job

The sooner the Anciene Regime of Baconface and his old TV / Radio quislings is ditched the better for football in these islands

We need a breath of fresh air.. but none of the cowards populating the senior positions in the football media (with the honorable exception of Henry Winter) have the cochones to stand up to the rag machine..

cringing montage for man u on MOTD 2 at the moment...

bunch of kids singing titanium ??? whilst they show the odd slow mo clip of man u players.

Markt85 said:

bunch of kids singing titanium ??? whilst they show the odd slow mo clip of man u players.

Oh fucking hell i liked that tune as well, they fucking ruined that for me to now.

TCIB said:
Markt85 said:

Oh fucking hell i liked that tune as well, they fucking ruined that for me to now.

It sounded awful, was very odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.