Match Thread | Al-Ain vs Man City (015/05/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruun said:
citytill1die84 said:
Nastasic looks fit to me he hasn't even featured on the bench lately either something go on behind the scenes?

Knee injury, gotta be careful with injuries like that. But yeah he really looks 100% fit.

Quality player. Took some stick this season off city fans and I'm not really sure why. He will be a great 3rd/4th choice center back next season. Hope we can give some of our younger lads a chance next season. We might have to if we get the squad restrictions in champions league, could be a bit of a blessing really if we have to field a few young lads in Europe. It would give them some good experience.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Thought they were worth a goal, well done City though

If not for some very poor finishing they would have. But, then again, that is one of the differences between a second/third team City and the entirety of Al Ain (and I do mean the entirety).

lazza said:
Lopes has got to get more game time next season. Looked classy today - fast, competitive, smart, aggressive and great with the ball at his feet :)

If the reports are true, he will be fully integrated into the squad as the left option we are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.