Match Thread | Al-Ain vs Man City (015/05/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic, Nasri and Kolarov were class. The young players were awesome. Hiwula is really progressing well. Lopes, everyone already knows. I like Bytyqi. It was a great showing.

lazza said:
Lopes has got to get more game time next season. Looked classy today - fast, competitive, smart, aggressive and great with the ball at his feet :)
Send him to NYCFC or MCHC for a season or two.

almost a tear in my eye seeing that micah trademark run. but it's like a one way trip. he wont run back as fast. great player for a few years until 2012. hope he'll be happy wherever he ends up.

zeven said:
lazza said:
Lopes has got to get more game time next season. Looked classy today - fast, competitive, smart, aggressive and great with the ball at his feet :)
Send him to NYCFC or MCHC for a season or two.

Nah that would ruin him for sure. He needs to start making slow first team appearances off the bench in the premier league.

It would of been good to give Joleon Lescott some game time. Other than that it was a good PR exercise and I can see why Micah Richards is going, shame injuries have halted his progress.

lazza said:
Who was the young centre back we brought on near the end? The only one who looked a bit out of his depth, but can't say I saw who it was...
Greg Leigh perhaps?

Nice to see some of the youngsters playing. See Huws back from Birmingham.
Hopefully Jovetic can be fit when it counts. Think he can be a big player for us.

Bytiqi never quite looks direct enough for my taste, seems a bit too indecisive. Lad needs a bit more confidence as he clearly has ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.